- Tue, 27 AprJerramungup27 Apr, 10:00 am – 15 Jun, 12:00 pmJerramungup, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaA free eight session parenting program for parents and carers of young children 0-6 years. At time, parents can feel a bit lost or without a clue about what their child might need. Learn how to read their cue, and how we can support and strengthen our parent-child relationship.
- Third Wednesday of Each MonthJerramungup Community Resource CentreThird Wednesday of Each MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaThe Jerramungup CRC BookClub meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month – 6pm @ the Jerramungup Hotel for tea and a chat about the previous month’s selection. Interested in joining? Contact the CRC for more details. New members always welcome.
- Fourth Thursday of the MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre
- Second Thursday of the monthJerramungup Community Resource Centre
- First Tuesday of Every MonthJerramungup Community Resource CentreFirst Tuesday of Every MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaStory Time has lots of great stories for everyone to listen to. Each session is usually less than 30 minutes long with a story and an activity to go along with the story. Story Time is on the first Tuesday of each month.
The Jerramungup Community Resource Centre staff are committed to hosting great events for everyone to enjoy.
We offer events in the following areas:
For more information follow us on Facebook.