Coming in 2021
- Tue, 27 AprJerramungup27 Apr, 10:00 am – 15 Jun, 12:00 pmJerramungup, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaA free eight session parenting program for parents and carers of young children 0-6 years. At time, parents can feel a bit lost or without a clue about what their child might need. Learn how to read their cue, and how we can support and strengthen our parent-child relationship.
- Third Wednesday of Each MonthJerramungup Community Resource CentreThird Wednesday of Each MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaThe Jerramungup CRC BookClub meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month – 6pm @ the Jerramungup Hotel for tea and a chat about the previous month’s selection. Interested in joining? Contact the CRC for more details. New members always welcome.
- Fourth Thursday of the MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre
- Second Thursday of the monthJerramungup Community Resource Centre
- First Tuesday of Every MonthJerramungup Community Resource CentreFirst Tuesday of Every MonthJerramungup Community Resource Centre, 8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, AustraliaStory Time has lots of great stories for everyone to listen to. Each session is usually less than 30 minutes long with a story and an activity to go along with the story. Story Time is on the first Tuesday of each month.
Winter Sports Fixture
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Closed Weekends & Public Holidays
8/10 Tobruk Rd, Jerramungup WA 6337, Australia
(08) 9835 1630